We're all about living out the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
There's a reason why you're reading this. The reason, a personal invitation. We want to invite you to City Life Church, located in an old comedy club/bar in Greenwood.
Our passion is to show the world who Jesus really is, instead of the Jesus being portrayed by unloving "Christians" and the media. We are a non-denominational church that teaches the gospel completely and communicates it in a way that is relevant to our lives today. If you have children, we have some amazing things in store for them as well! So come by this Sunday and see why people love this new church called City Life! See you soon.
Please RSVP for any of these events below to firstname.lastname@example.org!
June 25 - Child Dedication (during service)
- If you want your child dedicated to the Lord for His purpose in their lives during the service, please reply to this email (email@example.com) and sign-up by sending us your first and last name and the full names of any children being dedicated.
June 25 (4-6p) - Gospel Partnership
- Go to dinner afterwards with a new friend or a group of us that will be going to Lindo Mexico
- no childcare
June 26 (7:00p) - Indians Game (for volunteers @ CityLife who serve regularly and their spouse and kids)
- Meet us down there
- Let us know how many total from your family will be there
- Also let us know if any attendees are under the age of 3
- We will have a hotdog, bag of chips, and a water for everyone
CITY KIDS VOLUNTEERS AND TEACHERS NEEDED!
Are you being called to train the next generation of Christians?
The kids of City Life have a blast every Sunday morning while learning about Christ. Who says church has to be boring? The most important thing to our City Kids leaders is to teach our kids about Jesus. Closely behind that is lets have fun doing it! If God is calling you to lead these children, click here to fill out the City Kids Volunteer Application and Screening Policy!
WE NEED FOOOOD!
Every Wednesday evening, our 6th-12th grade teens meet to learn how to deal with the issues surrounding teenage life through the power of the gospel. We love sharing a meal as we walk through life together. We are looking for people to help prepare meals or snacks during this time. If your are interested in helping out, please connect with Jordan McClain!
Did you know our City Kids are sponsoring a child from Africa from their own giving?!?!
The money our kids bring in every Sunday goes directly to support this child. Would you like to help? We knew you'd say yes! Here's what you can do..
- If you have a child in City Kids send a few bucks with them or encourage them to break in to their piggy bank, weekly.
- Show them the significance of what they are doing for the gospel with a global impact.
- Talk about it often, and donate to it yourselves to further the cause.
There are so many things that have to happen during the week to prepare for Sunday and having a clean building is one of the most important ones. We need your help! Our volunteers work on a rotating schedule every 3 or 4 weeks for 2-4 hours. We have had faithful people cleaning the church from the beginning but it's time to expand the team. Please see Tracy Yingling for details.
Join us this Sunday for worship at 10:00am
WHAT'S COMING UP NEXT
Sundays | 10am | CLC | View Map
Child Dedication (during service)
June 25 (4-6p)
June 26 (7p)
Indians Game for volunteers
WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT