We're all about living out the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
There's a reason why you're reading this. The reason, a personal invitation. We want to invite you to City Life Church, located in an old comedy club/bar in Greenwood.
Our passion is to show the world who Jesus really is, instead of the Jesus being portrayed by unloving "Christians" and the media. We are a non-denominational church that teaches the gospel completely and communicates it in a way that is relevant to our lives today. If you have children, we have some amazing things in store for them as well! So come by this Sunday, grab a cup of coffee and see why people love this new church called City Life! See you soon.
We will be doing a giving tree this Christmas season! If you know of a family that is in need, please CLICK HERE to submit your request!
Guidelines for giving are -
- A family truly in need. (Not a family who just can't afford to buy an Xbox)
- We want to give a necessity, a desire, and have them write down a "I hope I get this" gift.
- Most of the time these are single moms with children, but we are certainly not limited to that. This can include individuals, or whole families.
- As you nominate someone and we agree to help them, we then need gender, age, sizes of clothes and the desires they have(toys etc..)
- You will then bring the gifts you have provided, wrapped with the tag on it, back to church by no later than Sunday December 18th. They will then be delivered to the families in need.
Thank you for making this an awesome opportunity to share the gospel through your continued generosity!
CHRISTMAS EVE EVE SERVICE!
This is a unique opportunity we have, to have a service on a different night. This will allow us to do a different type of service, and give you a new opportunity to invite someone who wouldn't normally come to church! We will have a blast learning about Christ and His introduction to the earth through His birth but we will do some different things in our service that we normally don't get to do.
NEW YEARS EVE EVE SERVICE!
This is another unique opportunity we have to do something different for our church to hopefully impact the community! We will be having a great service here to prepare you to start a new year living an unashamed life for Jesus! With both of these services, when you are inviting people to come with you, let them know how great it will be to be a part of this and then they will have the whole weekend to be with family, or do whatever they do!
Invite people! Remember people are 80% more likely to say yes to a personal invitation, so your chances are really high they will come!
WE NEED FOOOOD!
Every Wednesday evening, our 6th-12th grade teens meet to learn how to deal with the issues surrounding teenage life through the power of the gospel. We love sharing a meal as we walk through life together. We are looking for people to help prepare meals or snacks during this time. If your are interested in helping out, please connect with Jordan McClain!
Did you know our City Kids are sponsoring a child from Africa from their own giving?!?!
The money our kids bring in every Sunday goes directly to support this child. Would you like to help? We knew you'd say yes! Here's what you can do..
- If you have a child in City Kids send a few bucks with them or encourage them to break in to their piggy bank, weekly.
- Show them the significance of what they are doing for the gospel with a global impact.
- Talk about it often, and donate to it yourselves to further the cause.
SERVE THE CITY
City Life Church is collecting SpaghettiOs and other canned pasta products (Beefaroni, ravioli, etc) for The Refuge, a local community outreach center. We will have a collection tub in the church lobby each week and you can drop cans in each week. So next time, or every time, you're at the grocery store, pick up some cans of SpaghettiOs, Beefaroni, ravioli, or similar canned pasta and bring it with you to church to drop in the collection tub. We are excited to see how God is going to use City Life to Serve the City!
There are so many things that have to happen during the week to prepare for Sunday and having a clean building is one of the most important ones. We need your help! Our volunteers work on a rotating schedule every 3 or 4 weeks for 2-4 hours. We have had faithful people cleaning the church from the beginning but it's time to expand the team. Please see Tracy Yingling for details.